With OLTools Outlook Plugin you can be notified of new items, even if it is not your own inbox. For example, it is possible to display tray notifications when a new item arrives in a public folder. In addition, you can be notified of unread elements at self-defined intervals.
Now new - you can now generate an appointment from an email. This means that an email can simply be postponed.
You can use the Windows tray notification system or use an alternative solution. These alternative tray notifications also work with passed Citrix apps.
– Notification of new items in any folder
– Notification of unread items in any folder
– Appointments from e-mail to a pre-defined calendar
– Use of the Windows tray system or an alternative system
– with the alternative notification system, a click on the notification opens the corresponding e-mail
– Play a sound when new elements arrive
The plugin is currently only available in German. English will follow shortly.
The best for last. You can test the program for 14 days free of charge without any restrictions.
After this period you need a license.